Open roads - breathtaking scenery
Features of the Scottish Borders
- The event is held mainly on well-surfaced back roads with very little traffic
- The views around this Borders route are fantastic
- The challenge takes in the
Samye Ling Tibetan Monastery,
the largest Buddhist centre in Europe.
- This is an event organised by cyclists for cyclists. We know what facilities cyclists need at these events, and we provide them.
Rewards / facilities
- First class facilities at Hawick Rugby Club, including showers and changing rooms
- A hot meal at the finish provided in the club, free to all riders
- Lavishly stocked village hall feed stations on both routes
- All entrants receive our excellent services, benefits and new gifts
- Photos of riders made available free online
- Route card
- Broom wagon, support vehicles, mountain rescue, mechanics...
- List of finishers published on this website